Months after the death was announced and she was laid to rest, autopsy Result is now revealing that Keyshia Cole’s Mother Frankie Lons, died from accidental over dose
While the singer may have mentioned something related to that when she was announcing the passing of her mother, stating “I may not agree with someone of your choices”.
It was easily identified and noticed by those who have either been there, or have someone who has been there.
The Jasmine brand blog is now shining More light on the discovery. Read below.
from @thejasminebrand There has been a new update to the tragic situation involving Keyshia Cole‘s mother, Frankie Lons 🕊
This past July, Keyshia Cole‘s mother–Frankie Lons—died of an overdose on her 61st birthday in Oakland, California 🙏🏽
Now, additional details regarding how Keyshia Cole‘s mother passed away have been revealed.
Over the weekend, reports confirmed that Frankie died of multiple drug intoxication.
While her son, Sam, had already stated the death was due to an overdose, the autopsy revealed the Frankie died from a combination of controlled substances.
The specific stimulants found in Frankie‘s system have not been disclosed, and her cause of death has officially been listed as an accidental drug overdose.