More

    #Nigerians recount their very own #healthhazard experiences with famous Eatery #ThePlace, after a customer #died from #foodpoisoning

    #Nigerians recount their very own #healthhazard experiences with famous Eatery #ThePlace, after a customer #died from #foodpoisoning

    #Nigerians recount their very own #healthhazard experiences with famous Eatery #ThePlace, after a customer #died from #foodpoisoning

    Friends are mourning a lady is reportedly goes by the name ‘Chinwe’. After she lost her life after consuming a plate of food from the famous eatry called ‘The Place’.

    Others are also sharing their scary experiences and others are reading and learning.The management of this eatry, or maybe it is now a franchise, should have a detailed look into this issue.

    But if this is a case of white Maggi, where individuals react to it in different possible ways,based on their experience, immunity level, and luck. Rest in peace to the young lady.

    obyorijihttps://www.Obyoriji.com
    Your online best friend. I love to write, I hope you love to read.💝💖

    Latest articles

    spot_imgspot_img

    Related articles

    Leave a reply

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here

    spot_imgspot_img