The Best Way to Clean and Disinfect Your Home After A Virus Outbreak
As the world unsuccessfully attempts to return to its Pre-Covid lifestyle, an era that has been officially transformed worldwide, many of the world’s population still battle reoccurrence every now and then, but with lesser fear than its very first arrival and series of mutations.
Stardrops – The Pink Stuff – The Miracle All-Purpose Cleaning Paste
The new norm of the human world now requires constant cleaning and disinfecting, topped with constant sanitizing of our homes and hands. The era birthed a series of cleaning services that were either overlooked by the world or just weren’t seen as important. Services like :
- Deep Cleaning of homes and organizations
- Commercial cleaning services
- Maid services have actually become about cleaning
- Janitorial services have become an important aspect of companies who have realized just how significant the clean is when it comes to transferring diseases.
- Pressure washing of household items that are not to be regularly washed.
- The need for Eco-friendly cleaning / Green cleaning also gained popularity amid the endless reactions to the use of some hazardous substances for cleaning.
Being the one place we all were locked down in for such a significant length of time, homes have become much more than a roof over your head. So much so that we regularly monitor the health condition of the people we share them with, to know when you run, hide and report some development (just kidding).
Aunt Fannie’s Hardwood Floor Cleaner, Bright Lemon (Single)
When a person is battling with the virus in your territory, your place of peace, your home, then you are desperate to return its atmosphere to a healthier one. For this reason, it is imperative that we know the right way to clean and disinfect our homes for the safety of the entire occupants, especially minors.
That being said, let us dive into the satisfying process of cleaning your space after a virus outbreak, which I have broken down into clear steps. But before we commence, bear in mind that cleaning products vary, and that can affect the end result of your process, which very well might be different from that of the neighbor.
Windex Glass and Window Cleaner Spray Bottle, Bottle Made from 100% Recovered Coastal Plastic, Original Blue, 23 fl oz
- Start with a deep clean: Some people I know and you know, make the mistake of disinfecting their homes before cleaning them. I call this a mistake because you don’t have any need for a cloud of less infected dust or a bag of less infected waste. The only time you need to treat your waste before getting rid of it would be the case of hazardous effluent from a company or organization, and sometimes a household, that cares about their impact on the environment and become compassionate enough to do the needful and don’t pollute the environment for their children and the generations to come. If you are simply disinfecting your home after a virus outbreak, then you need to clean the home thoroughly before commencing disinfection. Dust all surfaces within your reach, take your time for carpet cleaning and ensure you lift and hit carpets and/or rugs to take out as many hidden particles as possible before you vacuum them. If carpet cleaning will stress you out, then involve the professional cleaners who have a good vax carpet cleaning done for you, and some come to your home to give it a good vacuum cleaning. But if you are vacuuming the house yourself, then take your vacuum to angles of your home, to places your hands might not get to. Soak and suck your bathroom and toilet with cleaning substances, using them generously, and using products in their appropriate and designated rooms of the house.
JOYMOOP Mop and Bucket with Wringer Set, Flat Floor Mop and Bucket, Mop for Floor Cleaning with 3 Microfiber Pads, Wet and Dry Use, Household Cleaning Tools, for Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Disinfect frequently-touched surfaces: After cleaning up the house, you commence the important aspect, which is to disinfect the house. When disinfecting the house, priority should be given to frequently touched surfaces like the remote control, doorknobs, taps, lightswitches, counter, and table tops, faucets, toilets, and showers. For this particular process, a disinfectant spray will make the job easier. While you do it, do well to have your protective equipment, like your gloves and nose mask, and don’t do it while the curious kids are running around the house. I am reminding you of the Personal Protective Equipment usage (PPE) because I recently came across this efficient mold cleaner, it was impressively effective to clean up mold that I thought if only we had a similar product for the ocean clean up or even data cleanup for systems. Except, this one has a pungent smell. It choked me intensely and made my fingers so sensitive and painful for hours. So please, use your PPEs while using a disinfectant spray as advised by the manufacturer on the body. Also, have the windows and doors opened for cross ventilation and to enable the house to dry up quickly, and clean up the PC as well.
SupplyMaid Waterproof Professional Speed Cleaning Apron. Designed for Pro Cleaners “Like a Cleaning Caddy Around Your Waist”
- Steam Cleaning: For the upholstery and floors, steam cleaning is a great way to take off grime and the germs we are fighting off. This lessens the burden of cleaning upholstery, cleaning up pictures and artworks, and especially the artwork for walls. So, you must use steam cleaners with appropriate attachments for furniture around the house, as well as pet odors, involving the pet stations of your home. I am aware that there is pet insurance these days, so you have to take good care of these not-so-little guys. Steam cleaning does a good job of taking off the mold spores that escaped your vision. Mould spores or some of you know it as mold spores (do I have to spell them to suit the US and the UK readers?). Black Mold spores are hardly overlooked as they sit darkening the angle of a home, they are most mould spores on the wall, turning your pretty lungs into mould spore lungs, and resulting in a mould spore allergy, especially in children.
BISSELL Little Green Pro Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner with Deep Stain Tool, 3″ Tough Stain Tool, plus two 8 oz. trial-size Formulas, 3194
Vapamore MR-1000 Forza Commercial Steam Cleaner. Electronic Solenoid for Dry Steam Control, Stainless Steel 1900w Boiler, 3 Gallon Water Capacity, Multipurpose, Chemical Free, 50 Professional Tools
- Next, you Purify the air: Use an air purifier to help take out allergens and particles from the freshly cleaned and disinfected home. This will improve the air quality in the house, as well as force out viruses and other illnesses. Air purifier at home is considered a waste of effort by some people, While others know just what it does. Although opinions differ in peoples’ ideas of the best home air purifier which is always better to suggest the air purifier dyson.
- Another suggestion will be to choose green and non-toxic cleaning products: When it comes to wondering about the exact effect of a product on the environment and the health of the user, then give yourself a rest of mind, by choosing green products that are non-toxic to you and the environment. Always confirm these products at the point of purchase, by checking to see that they are certified by third-party environmental organizations. And if all of these already seem stressful from simply reading them, please go ahead and hire professional cleaners.
Find More information about the product at: https://amzn.to/3opAXvh
- Hire professional cleaners: If you’re unable to clean and disinfect your home yourself as described, then consider hiring professional cleaners. After all, why then do you work so hard if it is not to relax while your home is being cleaned spotless by a team of people with the right technique for each process? Go on Google and type ‘London Professional Cleaners or Professional Cleaners London’ if you stay in London, as well as ‘Newyork Professional cleaners’, if you stay in Newyork instead. Do you get what I am saying? Before contacting them, check for the cost of professional cleaners, and the professional cleaners’ end of tenancy as well. You can also specify your search to ‘Professional Cleaners for home’ if you are bringing them to your residence. Again, if you live in London, you can simply search for combined specifics, like ‘Professional cleaners London end of tenancy’. And when the professional cleaners are moving out, be present to check their work and make your compliments or complaints.
ITTAHO Squeegee for Window Cleaning,12″Squeegee and 11″Microfiber Scrubber Combi with Stainless Steel Pole,Extendable Squeegee Window Cleaner for Car,Sliding Door,Shower Glass Door-Swivel Style-2 Pads
- Dry Cleaning: Another aspect of this process that people often overlook, is the part where you have to do your dry cleaning. clothes are also frequently touched, and always on our bodies so much that they are easily overlooked. If after cleaning the house you are too tired for dry cleaning, then simply go on Google and type ‘ dry cleaning near me, or dry cleaning near to me. But if you are not tired, and strong enough to do your own dry cleaning, then please load your clothes up in the washing machine and wash them. If this is your case, then don’t forget that there now will be an added step, which is the cleaning of the washing machine as there is no such thing as “over cleaning your home”
MR.SIGA Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Pack of 12, Size:12.6″ x 12.6″
- Lastly, create a cleaning schedule: To maintain the standard of your home’s healthy ambiance, regular cleaning, and disinfecting of the home, maybe weekly. Cleaning and disinfecting your home is a vital step in the home. You are either doing it on your own, or you hire professional cleaners.
The Best Way to Clean and Disinfect Your Home After A Virus Outbreak https://amzn.to/3opAXvh